We have a variety of activities that will allow you to experience the full-time International MBA journey prior to enrollment:
- MBA Leadership Boot Camp (Aug 15th-16th, 2014)*
Assess your MBAbility and your Leadership potential during a Weekend at Nyenrode. The MBA Leadership Boot Camp is a two-day event for potential MBA students to:
- Participate in workshops around Personal Leadership Development
- Compete in groups to solve a business case around Leadership
- Assess your readiness to do an MBA with Nyenrode's LTP Test for free
- Get the chance to be rewarded for life!
Remarkable talents can be offered scholarships on spot based on their outstanding performance during this event!
Selected top talents living outside of the Netherlands will be reimbursed for their airfare to participate in this event. Accomodation and food will be provided to all participants.
- Hangout with Nyenrode Sessions: Leadership and MBA
Discuss a business case around leadership with experts in the field. During the online Hangout with Nyenrode sessions, members of the Nyenrode community will discuss their ideas around MBA-related topics with potential MBA students. Participants will also have the opportunity to address their questions regarding Nyenrode MBA programs.
Upcoming Hangout with Nyenrode sessions:
- July 23rd, 2014 (01.00-02.00 p.m. CET)
- August 6th, 2014 (06.00-07.00 p.m. CET)
Register today and Hangout with Christo Nel, Program Director of International and Executive MBA.
These private meetings can take place on-campus, via telephone or on Skype, depending on your location. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and get a better feel for the program.
If you are on-campus, this meeting could include a personal tour of the campus and opportunities to meet with current MBA students who will be happy to answer your questions.
Would you like to assess your MBAbility and your readiness to do an MBA. We would gladly assist you on reviewing your CV before you apply to our program.
E-mail us your CV to our Study Advisor, Sophie van der Hulst via S.vdHulst@nyenrode.nl , to receive a free personal consultation.
Check out the following info graphic and discover if you are ready for Nyenrode International MBA!
* Please be advised that you might need a visa to attend this event, which could require approximately 3 weeks to organize. Nyenrode Business Universiteit will only cover the cost of flights for the candidates we choose to "Fly In." Nyenrode Business Universiteit reserves the right to choose eligible candidates based on the information provided by the candidates. Guests will remain fully responsible for obtaining any necessary travel documents, as well as any expenses incurred relative to traveling to/from Nyenrode asides from the airfare, subject to limitations.