Nyenrode Business Universiteit is seeking faculty candidates with teaching and research interests in the area of Behavioral Data Science and related fields (tenure track).
The successful candidate is expected to
- Teach courses on topics including Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing Science, and Business Statistics in our various BSc, MSc and MBA programs as well as possibly within our Executive programs.
- Individually and together with colleagues, develop and carry out a research agenda that focuses in applying the latest advances in data science and computational modeling to behavioral science, in particular marketing, leading to a portfolio of high
quality original research leading to publications in reputed academic journals such as Journal of Marketing, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Marketing Science, Marketing Letters, Journal of Business
Research, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Industrial Marketing Management, and European Journal of Marketing;
- Supervise Bachelor’s and master’s level theses.
- Develop and update teaching materials, cases, and exercises for existing courses or for new electives, especially in technological developments and global business.
Eligibility criteria include
- PhD in (Behavioral) Data Science / Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Marketing Science / Computational Social Science, Artificial Intelligence, or other relevant discipline (near to completion of PhD will also be considered);
- Excellent teaching & communication skills (fluency in English is expected);
- Demonstrated ability to teach courses in the areas mentioned.
- Demonstrated research excellence;
- Enthusiasm and Team Skills.
Who are we?
Nyenrode Business Universiteit offers a combination of sound theoretical framework, practical relevance and personal development. Thanks to this combination, Nyenrode develops sustainable added value for their company and for society. Nyenrode is a small-scale private university in the Netherlands, founded in 1946 for and by business, with an international orientation. Nyenrode offers degree and executive education programs in business management, accountancy and controlling, and conducts research in these disciplines. The mission of Nyenrode is: ‘Serving society by shaping responsible leaders. The university is located in Breukelen and Amsterdam.
What do we have to offer?
Nyenrode Business Universiteit can be characterized by a combination of a high level of professionalism and an informal atmosphere. Salary will depend on position and qualifications. Tax benefits may apply. Initial appointment will be for 1 year with
a possibility for a permanent position.
The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to maintaining an intellectually and culturally diverse faculty. Internationals, minorities, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Nyenrode offers
a competitive salary with attractive secondary benefits.
Should you have any questions about this vacancy you can contact prof. dr. ir. Kitty Koelemeijer. Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.