As an invigilator/exam proctor you ensure that exam processes run smoothly. You work using strict instructions and protocols during written, digital, and online examinations, to ensure exams proceed in an accurate manner and are prepared to supervise and implement (if necessary) measures accordingly. Furthermore, additional tasks must be performed, such as preparing the exams for pick-up and rounding out any post-exam actions necessary. You report to the head invigilator on duty.
Invigilators take part in the following tasks:
- preparing the examination room;
- collecting and handing out examinations in case of written exams;
- setting up and clearing out Chromebooks for digital exams;
- providing 1st line e-support for digital and online exams;
- answering students' questions;
- supervising on-campus examinations;
- take action in the event of violation of the on-campus examination rules;
- administering examinations and performing checks for completeness.
- you have at least MBO work and thinking level;
- you are flexible: available on varying days and times;
- you have affinity with online testing systems;
- you are representative and reliable;
- you have good communication skills;
- you have proficient Dutch and English, both verbal and writing skills;
- you live in the Amsterdam area.
Who are we?
Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Nyenrode Business Universiteit offers a combination of sound theoretical framework, practical relevance, and personal development. Thanks to this combination, we develop sustainable added value for our students and for society. Nyenrode is a small-scale private university, founded in 1946 for and by business, with an international orientation. Nyenrode offers degree and executive education programs in business, management, accountancy and controlling, and conducts research in these disciplines. The mission of Nyenrode is: ‘Serving society by shaping responsible leaders’.
Nyenrode Business Universiteit Amsterdam
Nyenrode Business Universiteit has two locations, Breukelen and Amsterdam. The Amsterdam campus reinforces the international esteem of the university and has close relationships with local and international enterprises based in Amsterdam.
Nyenrode Business Universiteit Amsterdam is situated in a beautiful canal house on the Keizersgracht, where students received state of the art education, personal attention and connect with (inter)national student groups. We are part of a thriving business ecosystem; we have a world-class network of alumni and host our own incubator with start-ups where students can start their entrepreneurial life.
As we are a small organization (about 20 colleagues), members of the different teams work together daily. We also work closely together with our colleagues in Breukelen.
What do we have to offer?
Nyenrode Business Universiteit Amsterdam can be characterized by a combination of a high level of professionality and an informal atmosphere. We pay special attention to the development of our employees. Depending on age and work experience, we offer a gross salary of minimum € 1,735.- and maximum € 2,373.- for fulltime employment. (Scale 3).
Please send your motivation letter and a curriculum vitae via the submit button. Should you have any questions about this vacancy you can contact Maartje Jongma, Manager operations Nyenrode Amsterdam (see information above). More information on Nyenrode and the programs can be found on the Nyenrode website
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.