Letizia is Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Center for Marketing and Supply Chain Management. Her research interest focuses on neuromarketing, consumer buying behavior and marketing strategy. She has developed and taught courses such as Marketing, Digital Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Neuromarketing, Organizational Behavior and Research. She graduated cum laude in Management and Business Control at the Parthenope University of Naples.
In 2018, she received her Ph.D. from University of Molise in collaboration with the University of Twente. She investigated the potential benefits of utilizing neuroimaging and biometric tools in marketing research. In her thesis, she explained how Consumer Neuroscience can help marketing research in the study of consumer behavior and improve our understanding of human decision-making process.
Letizia has been visiting scholar at various universities and research institutes including University of Twente (The Netherlands), Chaudhary Charan Singh University of Meeerut (India), International Institute of Knowledge Management (Sri Lanka), and Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Association (Japan).
Letizia has many hobbies includes running and baking. Besides she likes to spent time with her cats.
Most relevant publications
- Alvino, L., Pavone L. and Robben H., New frontiers in neuromarketing research: Benefit andpotential applications of GRAIL. Accepted to EMAC Conference: May 27-29 2020, Budapest,Hungary.+
- Alvino, L., van Der Lubbe R. and Constantinides E., Brain Responses to external cues: studyingconsumers’ visual attention processes with PCN. NeuroPsychoEconomics Conference: 11-12 June2020, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Alvino, L., Bakkers A.The Impact of Brand Recognition on Perceived Quality and Willingness toBuy for Dairy Product.34th IBIMA Conference: 13-14 November 2019 Madrid, Spain
- Alvino, L., van Der Lubbe R. and Constantinides E., Which wine do you prefer? Analysing consumer behaviour and brain activity in a wine tasting experience. Accepted at Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Logistics, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print.
- Alvino, L., Marino S., Ahmad U., Alvino A., Investigating the global socio-economic benefits of satellite industry and remote sensing applications. 33rd IBIMA Conference: 10-11 April 2019, Granada, Spain.
- Alvino L., Constantinides E. and Franco M., Towards Better Understanding of Consumer Behavior: Marginal Utility as a Parameter in Neuromarketing Research. International Journal of Marketing Studies (IJMS), Volume 10, Issue 1, 2018.
- Alvino L. and Franco M., The Decision-making Process Between Rationality and Emotions. Inter- national Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM), Volume 5, Issue 9, 7074-7092, 18, 2017.