What are you going to do?
The programme includes the following topics:
- The EU system of governance – Key players and decision-making procedures
- Leadership, change management, complexity and integrity
- Cooperation and networking: organisational context
- Strategy for exerting influence: Information gathering and monitoring strategy
- International Macro-economic perspectives and Imbalances in the Euro area
- Economic implications and scope for exerting influence
- Influencing and decision-making: Neurological perspective
- Economic Diplomacy
- International Management
- Implementation of EU legislation: how does it work and why does it matter?
- How to lobby in implementing and delegated acts?