Following the livestream of the online open evening, you can join different information sessions and gather all the information you're looking for. On this page you find an overview of all the different information sessions.
We will organize 3 breakout sessions with a duration of 15 minutes each.
- 1st round: 18.45 - 19.00 hrs
- 2nd round: 19.05 - 19.20 hrs
- 3rd round: 19.25 - 19.40 hrs
Do we see you in one of the information sessions?
- Choose for each of the 3 rounds which information session you want to join.
- Click on the yellow breakout-button and choose for the option to open Teams in your web browser.
- You only have to submit your name in order to join the session.
See you in a bit!
Choose your breakout sessions
Ask an Admissions Officer
Do you have questions about the admissions procedure, diploma requirements, language tests and funding? Then join this breakout session and get all your questions answered by our Admissions Officer, Nina.
Ask a Program Advisor
Is the Full-time Master (MSc) in Management a good fit for you? Our Program Advisor, Amber, can tell you more about the curriculum, the practical relevance, the two Nyenrode locations and the three different tracks.
Ask a student in Breukelen
Are you interested in learning more about studying and living in Breukelen? Jasper, a current Master in Management student, can tell you more about campus life, the student association and studying at the Breukelen campus.