Nyenrode New Business School aims to educate students in a broad range of academic disciplines, promoting entrepreneurship, creativity and responsible business. With these values in mind and following a strategy based on academic experience, classes at Nyenrode New Business School are designed for small groups (maximum of 22 students). They also stimulate the student's capacity to think independently and conduct critical analysis, explore theories and concepts of the core areas of finance, human resource management, marketing and communications. Simultaneously, students perform as starting entrepreneurs, building knowledge and practical experience in real life business projects and running small companies.
The BBA New Business programme allows students to follow a general business degree or specialise in one of four business areas: Creative Business & Entertainment Management, Business & Entrepreneurial Marketing, Business & Financial Management, Business & New Entrepreneurship. The curriculum offers a balanced mix between core requirements and a variety of electives and is designed to allow flexibility for students to take coursework in areas of specific interest to them.
- International programme in business studies
- English as language of instruction
- Focus on entrepreneurship, creativity and responsible business
- Combining the academic development with professional practice
- Project trips to countries like Ethiopia, India and China
- Fulltime 4 year programme for HAVO/High School students and a possibility for advanced placement in year 2 VWO/IB students (based on individual exemptions)
- Locations in Amsterdam with intensive weeks at Nyenrode campus in Breukelen and a study-abroad programme in London