Connecting to the existence beyond perceived existence through nurturing integrative intelligence is worth striving for business.
Sharda Nandram is Professor of Business & Spirituality at Nyenrode Business University and teaches in the MBA program Research Methodology. In addition to her professorship at Nyenrode, Sharda works as a professor of Hindu spirituality and society at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU). She has earned two bachelors and two masters in the disciplines of psychology and economics and received her PhD within the department of social psychology at the VU. Through both of these academic positions, she aims to focus on the underlying central theme of the deepest human drives and its impact on our life in a broader context of society and the world.
She has over three decades of rich consulting and entrepreneurial experience across Healthcare, Banking & Insurance, Public Government, Education, Sports sectors. She is Founder of concepts of Integrating Simplification and Integrative Intelligence. She is well travelled with diverse cross-cultural experiences through consulting, research, and teaching engagements across Europe (Dutch resident), South America (Surinamese born), North America (visited and presented at many conferences), Asia (Indian origin and conducts several research and teaching projects in India and consultancy project in China).
- Non-executive Director of Buurtzorg Edugreen Neighbourhood Care Private Ltd. in India
- Member of Advisory board of ChiFactum, The Netherlands
- Advisor and member international team at Buurtzorg Nederland
- Adjunct professor at Banasthali University in Jaipur India
- Research on Integrative Research paradigm with Indian Institute of Technology, Humanistic Department in Varanasi India
- Research on the Integral Profile with Faith at Work Center of Princeton University USA
Most relevant publications
- Nandram (2019). Integrative Spirituality in the Fourth Industrial Revolution: From how we do things to why we exist. Inaugural Lecture. Vrije University Press, Amsterdam.
- Nandram, S. S., Mourmont, G., Norlyk Smith, E., Heaton, D. P., & Bindlish, P. K. (2018). Understanding entrepreneurial decision-making by objectivizing subtle cues. Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion, 15(5), 398-423.
- Nandram, S. S., & Bindlish, P. K. (2018). Regulatory focus and growth intentions: the mediating role of an opportunity register. International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialisation, 16(2), 118-133.
- Nandram, S. S. , Bindlish, P.K, Keizer, W.A.J. (2017). Understanding Integrative Intelligence: Embodied in S-model. Praan Uitgeverij ISBN 978-94-91551-07-9.
- Nandram, S. S. (2015). Organizational innovation by integrating simplification: Learning from Buurtzorg Nederland. Springer International Publisher, Switzerland.