How does it work?
- Nyenrode's Modular Executive MBA program consists of 10 modules, you may follow each module separately
- Choose the module that is relevant to your line of work
- Choose which track suits you best: Business & IT, Food & Innovation or Public & Private
- After successfully completing a module you receive a certificate
- To receive your Executive MBA degree you need to complete a minimum of 2 specialization modules, 6 core modules, the international trip and the MBA thesis
The six core modules
- Change Management and Organizational Development
- Business Processes and Technology
- Risk and Finance
- Market, Law and Ethics
- Leadership and Cooperation
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
In each of the tracks we offer additional specialization modules. Choose the modules that suits you best to give your MBA more focus.
International study trip
The international trip is a module that deals specifically with globalization and the challenges it brings. We strongly believe that an MBA program that is focused on strengthening its participants' leadership skills needs an international component to be part of the curriculum.
Therefore, taking this module is mandatory if you are studying for a full MBA.
You finish your Executive MBA Degree program by writing a thesis. You choose your own practical management problem, which you will translate into a research proposal. You will translate the results of your research into practical advice for your organization.
Start your registration for the Modular Executive MBA by leaving your contact information here.