How does it work?
- Nyenrode's Modular Executive MBA program consists of ten modules. You may follow each module separately.
- Choose the module that is relevant to your line of work.
- Choose which track best suits you: Business & IT, Food & Innovation or Public & Private.
- After successfully completing a module you receive a certificate.
- To do a full MBA, you need to complete a minimum of two track modules, six basic modules, the international trip and the MBA thesis.
The six basic modules
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Change Management and Organizational Development
- Business Processes and Technology
- Risk and Finance
- Market, Ethics and Law
- Leadership and Cooperation
In each of the tracks we offer additional specialization modules. Choose the modules that suit you best to give your MBA more focus.
International study trip
The international trip is a module that deals specifically with globalization and the challenges it brings. We strongly believe that an MBA program that is focused on strengthening its participants' leadership skills needs an international module to be complete.
Therefore, taking this module is mandatory if you are studying for a full MBA.
You finish your full MBA program by writing a thesis. You choose your own practical management issue, which you will research using a scientific method. You will translate the results of your research into practical advice for your organization.
Brochure Modular Executive MBA
Personal Information Session MMBA
Want to discuss the different opportunities in person? Request a consultation here.