What are you going to do?
The Sustainable Green Transitions module deals with several transitions that challenge the world wide (food) business.
This module consists of 3 blocks of 2 days:
- Food transition
- Climate and Energy transition
- Digitization and innovation
- Gaining insight into the impact of the following major transitions on business in general: food, climate, energy and digitization.
- Relate this to the importance of food production, in particular in The Netherlands and the EU
- Gaining insight into the four challenges of the food transition: balanced and healthy nutrition, access to food, availability of food, and stability
- Gaining insight into other relevant transitions impacting the global food economy, such as climate, energy and digitalization
- Being able to put the food chain into a broader perspective of global transitions, and be able to see the role of your own organization/company in this spectrum. Being able to see opportunities for your own organization/company and for yourself personally.
- Taking on a proactive attitude and consciousness in regard to (continuous) awareness of major transitions and improvement in the food chain.
- Improving communication skills and influencing skills (especially to be able to execute the participants’ improvement proposals).
Achieving the learning goals
The final grade for the module Sustainable Green Transitions is determined by the final essay in which the participant has applied the theory to the business problem or opportunity that has been addressed in the beginning of the module.
Create your own MBA
We understand combining work, study and personal life can be quite a challenge. That is why we have developed a modular Executive MBA program. You create your own MBA and follow one or more modules or a complete MBA (containing a minimum of two specialization modules, six core modules, the international study trip and the MBA thesis).
If you only want to do this module, we are happy to accommodate you too!
Want to know more about the content of the module or our Modular Executive MBA program? Attend an experience session. For personalized advice please contact our program advisors via +31 346 291 001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.