Going far beyond the average with no fear.
Prof. Dr. Annemieke Roobeek is professor of Strategy and Transformationmanagement at Nyenrode’s Center for Strategy, Organization and Leadership. As a strategist and designer of ecosystems Annemieke introduces students into the world of complexity and innovation, but makes academic insights applicable by giving tools and frameworks that are proven in practice. International comparative research, such the EU project on Innovation for Sustainability is very stimulating to do. Also the work on SDG’s energizes business to look beyond their own company and go for societal impact.
Annemieke is a political scientist specialized in international relations and did her Phd in economics, particularly the impact of technology and innovation on competitiveness. At Nyenrode she had the Chair for Technology and Economy and currently holds the Chair for Strategy and Transformation Management. At Nyenrode Annemieke is a sounding board for interdisciplinary projects and new initiatives.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of ENECO N.V. (renewable energy) (since September 2019)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Solar Duck B.V. (floating solar energy) (since January 2022)
- Chairperson of Social Finance NL (since October 2019)
- Chairperson of Holland Fintech (from September 2022)
- Founder and owner of Open Dialogue B.V. (since 1997)
- Founder and owner of MeetingMoreMinds B.V. (since 1999)
- Founder and owner of GrwNxt B.V. (since 2019)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (2011-2019)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of ABN AMRO Bank (2009-2019)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Abbot Healthcare Products (2009-20018)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of PGGM, Chairperson of the Advisory Board for Responsible Investments (2009-2019)
- EU-Marie Curie research project on Innovation for Sustainability (coordinated by ABIS)
- Guest-speaker at IESE - Barcelona
- Guest lecturer at INSEAD - Fontainebleau
Annemieke is interested in designing travels around the world, biking, healthy cooking, conversations and meeting people.
Most relevant publications
- Collaboration in ecoystems to unleash radical innovation in vertical farming, Richland Sources, November 2018.
- Responsible Business.. Making strategic decisions to benefit people, the planet and profits, Kogan Page, London, 2018.
- Horizontal Leadership in: Perspectieven op Leiderschap, VMN, 2018.
- The networking landscape. Navigaton for the route to networking organisations, Academic Service, 2007, third edition (first 2005).
- Beyond the Technology Race, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1990.