The following measures have been in effect at Nyenrode since 26 June.
- It is no longer mandatory to wear a facemask unless it is not possible to stay 1.5 meters (5 feet) apart.
- The one-and-a-half-meter measure remains in force. Maintain the social distance in lecture halls, the library, cubicles, and other areas.
- Education is still mostly hybrid until the one-and-a-half-meter measure is lifted.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- Stay at home if you have complaints and get tested.
- Take a free quick test regularly before entering the Nyenrode location.
- Read more about physical education and self-testing here.
Work from home
Working from home will remain the norm as much as possible for the time being. Employees are allowed to work on location half of the number of days they work.
When you go on holiday abroad, make sure that the destination country has green or yellow travel advice. You can check this at www.netherlandsworldwide.nl
. If you are going to a country that is classified as a high-risk area, you will have to go into home quarantine in accordance with government rules and regulations.