What will you be doing?
Our module AI and Digital Security provides you with a theoretical and practical frame of reference allowing you to understand and apply the mechanics of Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence within organizations.
The module contains three blocks of two days:
- Block 1: Cyber Threats, Psychology of Fraud, Organizing Security
- Block 2: Future Crimes, Human Being @ Risk, Artificial Intelligence
- Block 3: Economy of AI, Social Implication of AI, Future Life/Organizations
You will learn through:
- Lectures by (inter)national experts;
- Games and simulations to impress upon you the pressure of cyber crises;
- Building AI hands-on;
- Practical assignments to deepen your knowledge.
Create your own MBA
We understand combining work, study and personal life can be quite a challenge. That is why we have developed a modular MBA program. You create your own MBA and follow one or more modules or a complete MBA (containing a minimum of two track modules (specializations), six basic modules, the international study trip and the MBA thesis).
If you only want to do this module, we are happy to accommodate you too!
Want to know more about the content of the module or our Modular MBA program? Attend an experience session. For personalized advice please contact our program advisor via +31 346 291 001 or email@example.com.