What are you going to do?
The program consists of three blocks:
- Block 3: Economy of AI, Social Implication of AI, Managing AI and Cyber Security
What’s in it for you?
- You gain knowledge of cyber-attacks, such as espionage and theft of money/intellectual property;
- You learn what measures to take against cyberattacks and how to innovate safely;
- You study current crisis and compliance management theories and concepts and are able to enact them;
- You gain insight into Artificial Intelligence and how AI can help counter cyber-attacks and create new opportunities in your business;
- You develop your debating and persuasion skills during discussion in class;
- You learn how to make decisions under pressure, within a time limit and with limited information available.
Why choosing a module of the Modular Executive MBA?
The module Management of AI and Cyber Security is part of the Modular Executive MBA in Business & IT but can be taken separately. Do you want to follow only this module? That is possible! After successful completion of the module you will receive a certificate. Do you want to follow more modules after this module or even go for a full MBA? That is also possible. To obtain your MBA title, you will follow six minimum modules, two specialization modules, the international study trip and the MBA thesis.
More information? Sign up for an Experience Session