What are you going to do?
The module Digital Strategy and Transformation helps you develop the skills necessary to lead the digital strategy and transformation processes in your organization. Through experienced facilitators and hands-on class work you will be made familiar with the concepts, theories, and models relevant to digital strategies. You will work together with your fellow participants on cases from your daily practice to make this knowledge applicable to your business.
This module is part of the Modular Executive MBA Business & IT and is characterized by international influences. The program consists of three blocks, which cover:
- Building digital awareness – understanding big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain and digital platforms as digital business enablers.
- Creating a foresight for one of four industries, creating strategy through back-casting, and developing scenarios to be able to test the robustness of your strategy options.
- Creating a transformational mindset through the appreciation of the economic development of society, the impact of industrial revolutions on organizations and management, and learning about the ICT developments in China.
What’s in it for you?
- You can apply strategic leadership in digital transformation
- You understand how to craft successful digital business models
- You have obtained broad knowledge on the impact of digital technologies on the business
- You can analyze and assess existing digital business models and strategies
- You can develop a company vision and strategy
- You know how to recognize disruptive business models and how to respond
Why choosing a module of the Modular Executive MBA?
The Digital Strategy and Transformation module is part of the Modular Executive MBA in Business & IT but can be taken separately. Do you want to follow only this module? That is possible! After successful completion of the module you will receive a certificate. Do you want to follow more modules after this module or even go for a full MBA? That is also possible. To obtain your MBA title, you will follow six minimum modules, two specialization modules, the international study trip and the MBA thesis.