What are you going to do?
- Why do we need disruptive innovation for a sustainable world?
- Recognizing and using sustainability as an opportunity for game-changing innovation
- How do you manage organizational change and disruptive innovation?
What’s in it for you?
- You gain insight in the consequences and risks associated with economic activity for the environment and for people
- You recognize interesting new opportunities for innovation linked to sustainability
- You develop your own leadership role in implementing changes regarding sustainability
- You reflect on your own values and on your interpretation of your leadership role
- You gain persuasive skills with regards to sustainable entrepreneurship
Why choosing a module of the Modular Executive MBA?
The Sustainability & Systemic Change module is part of the Modular Executive MBA in Business & Sustainable Transitions but can be taken separately. Do you want to follow only this module? That is possible! After successful completion of the module you will receive a certificate. Do you want to follow more modules after this module or even go for a full MBA? That is also possible. To obtain your MBA title, you will follow six minimum modules, two specialization modules, the international study trip and the MBA thesis.