What are you going to do?
Every eight weeks, you have 6 days of intensive classes with a group of 35-40 participants. The classes lasts from Monday to Saturday afternoon at Nyenrode (eight times) and from Monday to Friday evening abroad (four times). You participate in lectures and work together in smaller sub-groups. You have an active role in your own development and the development of your fellow participants. When you're back home after a module you work on assignments and prepare for the next module.
Developing your leadership skills
Our Executive MBA program has been developed to challenge you and bring you out of your comfort zone. We use academic concepts about leadership and management, while maintaining a personal approach. You will look at your vision, beliefs and past experiences with fresh eyes, and learn about your strengths and challenges in regards to your future career prospects through activities such as Peer Group Coaching and Leadership Event Reviews, among others.
Using your new-found knowledge
You will be able to apply what you learn during your studies in the daily practice of your organization. Our program is designed so you can combine your MBA ambitions with your work and personal life and still be part of the Nyenrode community.
Your fellow participants work in many organizations and sectors, varying from industrial, retail, professional services and government to ICT and consultancy. They may be a senior professional or part of a management team. However, they have one thing in common: their desire to become the leader of the future.
Our Executive MBA program contains these twelve modules:
- Strategies for the Future Organization
- Preparing the Organization for the Envisioned Future
- Financing the Organization
- Sustainable Business and Stewardship in Costa Rica
- HRM and Entrepreneurship in Business
- Economics and Entrepreneurship in South Africa
- Management and communication across the organization
- Organizational dynamics and Change Management
- South-East Asia and Globalization in Singapore
- Finance and sustainability in organizations
- Innovation and Digitalization in the U.S.
- Strategic Leadership
After the last module you round up the Executive MBA with a final project showcasing your application of your new-found knowledge and skills in your job. Your final project may be a consultancy project, an academic research project or an entrepreneurial project.