What are you going to do?
Our Full-time MBA is different from other MBA programs. The program does not contain separate classes or modules, but consists of business practices. This ensures the way you study reflects the reality of doing business. In the business practice modules you work together all over Europe on case studies and in-company projects using a multidisciplinary approach.
Fundamentals of Business & Management.
During the first part of the Full-time MBA program you will acquire a practical understanding of the key disciplines of sustainable business management. With modules such as Project Management, Marketing, Accounting, Corporate Financial Management and International Economics. Plus a Strategy in Practice module which includes a visit to the European Union in Brussels.
Business practices.During the second part of the Full-time MBA program you will follow several business practices which are all concluded with a two-day visit to companies in an European city:
- Strategic Financial Management, focused on mergers & acquisitions, financial technology, financial markets & instruments, private equity and sustainable finance. Includes a visit to Frankfurt.
- Value Chain Optimization and Operational Excellence, focused on supply chain management, sourcing, operations & distributions and marketing. Includes a visit to Zürich.
- Digitalization, Information and Innovation, focussed on innovation management, digitalization, data management and the impact of technology on society. Includes a visit to London.
- Organization, Leadership and Talent Management, focussed on organizational dynamics, human resource management, talent management and development. Includes a visit to Copenhagen.
- Circular Economy and Sustainable Development, focussed on corporate governance, multi-stakeholder processes, sustainable development and circular economy process. Includes a visit to Valencia.
European Immersion Modules.
Each business practices is rounded up with an Immersion Module, during which you get up close and personal with the European business community. You spend two to three days visiting a European city to listen to, or give, presentations to leaders of companies operating in those markets.
Meet the CEO Sessions.
These regular sessions will help you build a professional network by bringing you in touch with senior management executives. The emphasis is on continuous and mutual learning; CEOs get a fresh perspective from you and your fellow students, and in turn share their business experiences. The aim is to show you the diversity of the world of business and to empower and inspire you to follow your dreams!
Personal Leadership Development Journey.
To make the most of your personal development, the Personal Leadership Development Journey is an integral part of the program. We will train you in public speaking, and you receive career counseling to make the utmost of your career opportunities. Peer group coaching guided by Nyenrode alumni allows you to learn from your fellow students.
The program concludes with a Final Graduation Project, undertaken with a fellow student and under the guidance of a faculty supervisor. Using Applied Research methodology, you undertake a research assignment at a company in the field you aim to work in after graduation.
After completing your Full-time MBA you may partake in additional modules, for example in Uruguay, Mexico or India. These extra modules are optional and last from one week to three months.
A Mosaic of Perspectives
A truly diverse student body, in background, nationality, interests and ambitions, is part of the foundation of the Nyenrode experience. Our Full-time MBA program thrives on the many perspectives and life experiences our students from all over the world bring to their classes. From academic assignments to casual conversations, the unique qualities of individual lives enriches our student community.