What are you going to do?
Our Market, Law and Ethics module has been created to offer our participants a frame of thinking with which to understand the social role and responsibilities of organizations. Of course you also learn how to apply your knowledge to your daily working life. This module contains three blocks:
- Market, law and ethics as coordinating mechanisms; introducing the 'live case'; introducing debating as a tool for critical thinking
- The live case research projects; classical sessions on marketing, legal theory and ethics; applying debating skills
- Presenting the live cases; peer review sessions about the final paper; fireside chat with a senior CIO
During the Market, Law and Ethics module you will work towards the following goals:
- Knowing basic concepts of Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility and being able to apply these in real-life cases
- Basic insights from Computer Ethics, specifically privacy issues and the ethical responsibilities of IT professionals, and the skills to apply these
- Ability to give and receive feedback on academic papers
Create your own MBA
We understand combining work, study and personal life can be quite a challenge. That is why we have developed a modular MBA program. You create your own MBA and follow one or more modules or a complete MBA (containing a minimum of two track modules (specializations), six basic modules, the international study trip and the MBA thesis).
If you only want to do this module, we are happy to accommodate you too!
Want to know more about the content of the module or our Modular MBA program? Attend an experience session. For personalized advice please contact our program advisors via +31 346 29 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brochure Market, Law and Ethics
Want to know more? Download the brochure.
Would you like to discuss your study path with us? Leave your details here and we will contact you.