Compose your own MBA
- Nyenrode's Modular Executive MBA program consists of 10 modules, each module can be followed separately
- Choose the module that is relevant to your line of work
- Choose which track suits you best: Business & IT, Business & Sustainable Transitions or Public & Private
- After successfully completing a module you receive a certificate
- To complete your Executive MBA degree, you are required to complete a minimum of 2 specialization modules, 6 core modules, the global immersion and the MBA thesis
The six core modules
The Modular Executive MBA program consists of 10 modules: six core modules and four specialization modules. It is however also possible to follow each module separately. With every successfully completed module you receive a certificate. Upon completing 10 modules you achieve your Executive MBA degree.
In each of the tracks we offer additional specialization modules. These specialization modules are focused on current topics and developments within your industry. Choose the modules that suit you best to give your MBA more focus.
Take a look at all the modules of the Public & Private track here.
International study trip
The international trip is a module that deals specifically with globalization and the challenges that brings. We strongly believe that an MBA program that is focused on strengthening its participants' leadership skills needs an international component to be part of the curriculum.
Therefore, taking this module is mandatory if you are studying for a full MBA.
You finish your Executive MBA Degree program by writing a thesis. You choose your own practical management problem, which you transform into a research proposal. For the thesis, you will translate the results of your research into practical advice for your organization.