Do you want to work for a strong brand and contribute to the knowledge, personal development, and valuable network of sustainable leaders? Are you strong in campaign and project management, brilliant at (online) marketing and does setting up and implementing marketing campaigns for various target groups give you energy? Do you find that you are not able to apply and optimize your energy, entrepreneurship, and talent in your current job? Then apply for the position of Community Marketeer Young Professionals at Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
You will be working in the Marketing, Communication & Recruitment (Sales) department, with the Marketing team being subdivided into a Young Professional Team, Team Digital and Senior Professional Team. As our Community Marketeer, you are part of the Young Professional Team. Your focus will be on the Master of Science in Management and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration programs.
What does your job entail?
- You are responsible for setting up the marketing (and recruitment) plan, written in collaboration with the recruitment team. You translate this plan into operational campaigns, looking at how the courses can be marketed in a smart, appealing, and distinctive manner.
- You actively engage in the realization of these campaigns, finding and making use of the best possible resources as and where needed. For example, you work closely with graphic designers and media partners, but also know how to set up email marketing campaigns or social media campaigns and measure their results.
- You are responsible for the optimization of the candidate journey and experience, working closely with the recruitment team, program management and team digital.
- You work on a data-driven basis and adjust your actions using various dashboards (including PowerBI) to optimize (online) campaigns and advise your stakeholders on the course (to be) taken.
- You contribute to our recruitment events and want to know more about interested candidates to ensure that your marketing activities are even better tailored to the target audience.
- You contribute to overarching projects in areas such as online, content and data.
- You collaborate intensively and coordinate closely with colleagues in the department and the responsible program teams.
- You report to the Team Lead of the Young Professional Team.
Who are we?
Nyenrode serves society by shaping responsible leaders. We are the only private university in the Netherlands, by and for the business sector, with an international focus. We contribute to the development of responsible leaders, entrepreneurs and organizations through practice-based education and research. That is where our strengths lie. An education at Nyenrode is really a reward for life. The study program helps students develop the skills to be global citizens and leaders of the future.
Nyenrode offers degree and executive education programs in the fields of business, management, accountancy, controlling and tax law. Our focus in the coming years will be on providing transformative, scientific, and practice-oriented education, combined with realizing a demonstrable, social, and scientific impact. This requires a strong team of ambitious, driven professionals who work together to optimally apply their skills and abilities. In addition to our campus in Breukelen, we have a campus on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. The location of work for this vacancy is Breukelen.
Who are you?
- Passionate, all-around marketer: You want to enthuse, engage, and activate future students with your campaigns, and are passionate about marketing. You like to oversee the entire marketing funnel: from budget to planning, from setting up awareness campaigns and trade show visits to continuously optimizing the customer journey. This makes you a true all-rounder: from independently setting up Google Adwords to email marketing and social media. These various marketing channels hold no secrets for you, and you are continuously developing your knowledge in this field.
- Persuasive conservation partner: As the person responsible for the direction of your portfolio, you’re not easily swayed. You know exactly where to find your target groups, how best to reach them, and what results can be achieved using various types of campaigns. You are firm and resilient, and take a proactive role in advising program management and fellow colleagues.
- Liaison: You are a liaison and spider in the web between the program managers, recruiters and your colleagues in the communication and marketing teams. You are genuinely interested in the development of people and teams. You know how to prioritize different ideas and wishes, take a position, and make the right choices. You also like to look beyond your own portfolio and department, and are interested in what is going on in the organization as a whole and what is important for the students.
- Entrepreneur: You show initiative, enjoy working with different colleagues and stakeholders, can identify and act on new opportunities, and know how to get people on board with your enthusiasm. You enjoy having the freedom in your position to work independently but, on the other hand, also enjoy achieving results in collaboration with colleagues.
- Campaign and project manager: Because you have a diverse portfolio, with some programs having a short lead time, you know how to switch quickly and effectively. You are not afraid of deadlines and know how to quickly respond to new gains/pains and developments within the market.
What is your background?
- A completed university (of applied sciences) education. You have a degree in marketing, communications, multimedia, or a similar creative background.
- You have 2–4 years of work experience in the field of online marketing and/or communications, preferably in the role of all-round (online) marketer.
- You have experience in setting up and optimizing online advertising campaigns and preferably hold certifications in Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- You have an international focus and an excellent command of the English language.
What do we offer?
- A reward for life. You can boost and enhance your knowledge and skills by participating in innovative lunchtime lectures organized by our partners or our own lecturers.
- A department where (new) ideas are embraced and personal initiative is appreciated. Once you have proven yourself, you will be given a lot of space and freedom in the performance of your role.
- A versatile and challenging job, where no day is the same: different colleagues, target groups and training programs make your work diverse and anything but dull.
- The space and freedom to work with a young, enthusiastic team of entrepreneurs to further develop yourself and achieve success.
- You will be a part of the Nyenrode Community: from participating in master classes and delicious lunches, to concerts and barbecues at our estate. This is all organized by our staff association.
- A gross salary between € 2,566 (min.) and € 3,440 (max.), depending on your age and work experience, in the case of full-time employment (Scale 8).
- 30 leave days (with the possibility of five more) and a fixed end-of-year bonus of at least 5.1% (of your annual salary and holiday allowance).
- A job at the best BSc in Business and MSc in Management university in the Netherlands.
- A healthy working environment: enjoy a tasty smoothie or salad on our waterside terrace, take a walk on our beautiful estate, or challenge your colleague to a tennis match during Vitality Week.
- Last but not least, we have a beautiful country estate in Breukelen and a canal house on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. During your lunch break, you can go for a walk, relax, and gain new energy and inspiration.
We would love to hear from you! Visit our website and send us your motivation letter and curriculum vitae. If you have questions about this vacancy, please contact Marije van der Velden, Community Marketeer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 September 2021
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.