Why are family businesses, companies that have both a strong focus on reason as well as emotion, so successful and dominant in the Dutch and global economy?
We have been conducting systematic research since 1992 to get insight into the dynamics of family businesses. This gave rise to the establishment of the RSM Chair in Family Business and Business Transfer in 2002. This chair is sponsored by RSM and NPM Capital.
- Research into the dynamics of family businesses
- Supervising doctoral candidates
- Lectures in the various degree programs and executive programs at Nyenrode
- Supervising student dissertations
- Providing lectures and training for family businesses and their advisers
- Organizing the Nyenrode Private Wealth Management Program