Dr. Xander Lub, PhD Msc, is primarily involved in the quality assurance of the full-time MSc and the part-time MSc, as well as the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, as a visiting fellow. He carries out audits and peer review, but is also a second examiner for the FTMSc and the PTMSc. In addition, he is co-promoter at the Center for Strategy, Organization & Leadership.
Xander is proud of being able to contribute to the growth of students, the quality of education and the research culture at Nyenrode through his work. In his work with students and colleagues, he tries to focus on growth and development. He often asks the question how can we all demonstrate the L.E.S. values in our work and behavior.
In addition to his work at Nyenrode Business University, he is Professor of Organizations in Digital Transformation at Utrecht University of Applied Sciences and visiting Professor at University of Amsterdam. In the past, he has worked at University of Auckland, Hotelschool The Hague, Saxion UAS and Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Most relevant publications
- Van der Schaft, A., Lub, X.D., Solinger, O.N., & Van der Heijden, B.J.I.M (2020). The Influence of Social Interaction on Employees’ Changing Psychological Contracts in Digitally Transforming Organizations. European Journal of Work & Organizational Psychology 29(2), 164-182.
- Bastiaansen, M., Oosterholt, M., Mitas, O., Han, D. & Lub, X.D. (2020). An emotional rollercoaster: Electrophysiological evidence of emotional engagement during a rollercoaster ride with and without a Virtual Reality add-on. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. (online first).
- Bergs, Y., & Lub, X.D. (2020). International Human Resource Management in the Hospitality Industry. In: Gardini, M.A., Ottenbacher, M.C, & Schuckert, M. (Eds.) Routledge Companion to International Hospitality Management. pp. 279-295. New York, NY: Routledge. ISBN: 9781138386372.
- P. Matthijs Bal, Edina Dóci, Xander Lub, Yvonne G. T. Van Rossenberg, Sanne Nijs, …& Marino Van Zelst. (2019). Manifesto for the future of work and organizational psychology, European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 28(3), 289-299.
- Han, D., Weber, J., Mitas, O., Bastiaansen, M., & Lub, X.D. (2019). Blowing your mind: a conceptual framework of augmented reality and virtual reality enhanced cultural visitor experiences using EEG experience measures. International Journal of Technology Marketing, 14(1), 47-68.